To assist families with the payment of tuition, Garrison Forest offers the following payment options for Day, Regional, and National boarding students:
Tuition is typically billed in two installments. The first bill for 65% of the tuition is due July 1st; the remaining 35% by November 1st. Other charges: All charges for books, music and riding lessons, meals, and other fees are billed monthly. All overdue balances will be charged a 11⁄2 % service fee each month. Each February, families who are up-to-date with their account are extended an Enrollment Agreement allowing them to secure their child’s place in the class for the next fall. In the 2013-14 school year, families will be asked to pay approximately ten percent of the tuition for the next school year to secure their child’s space. The Enrollment Agreement is due in mid-February.
Eight to Ten Installments
All Garrison Forest families are eligible to participate in an eight- to 10-month payment plan. The monthly installments start in May and end in February. For the 2012-13 academic year, GFS has the following sign-up dates for installment plans beyond two tuition installments: For the ten-month option, you may sign up between April 1-23. For the nine-month option, you may sign up between May 9-May 31. For the eight-month option, you may sign up between June 6-June 24. All payments will be done through automatic withdrawal from an active checking account. The plans are administered by FACTS Tuition Management Systems and involve no interest charges. Information on these programs is mailed to all current students in January and all accepted students in March and is available through either the Admission or Business Offices.