It is an honor to serve, on your behalf, as President of the Garrison Forest Alumnae Association. I enjoy every opportunity I have to stay connected to GFS and encourage you, wherever you are in the world, to do the same. Here are just a few ways to stay in touch:
• Alumnae events
• Use the online Alumnae Directory to search for classmates and friends or see what other Garrison graduates live near you. It is a fabulous resource to connect to the broader GFS Community.
• Join more than 800 Alumnae and Parents as a fan on our Facebook page.
• Follow us on twitter @garrisonforest
• Visit our YouTube channel: Garrison Forest School
• Visit campus. Whenever you are in the area, please contact the Alumnae Office to plan a visit. Attend a sporting event or a performance , see your former teachers, meet the fabulous current students, and reconnect with the GFS spirit.
Garrison girls of today are extremely fortunate to enjoy all the new amenities at our school, I wish I could go back and re-experience GFS as it is today. As always, your support for Garrison Forest is the foundation with which Garrison girls are afforded such opportunities. Thank you for your continued support as we embark on our next century of spirit.