Garrison Forest offers bus service for students in Kindergarten through 12th Grade. Bus services are provided by Garrison Forest School.
Notes About Transportation
- Non-refundable deposits are required for all bus routes.
- Families will be billed for their registered routes in the fall through FACTS.
- Routes are dependent on family interest and a minimum of three registered riders are needed for routes to proceed.
- Arrival times subject to weather and traffic conditions.
- Late Start Fridays - A.M. buses will depart at their regularly scheduled time.
- On campus-wide early dismissal days, buses depart campus at 12:00 P.M.
Note: All P.M. buses will depart from GFS at 5:15 p.m. for the afternoon route; Lower School students taking GFS transportation will need to enroll in Harford Heights aftercare. Students participating in afterschool athletics until 6:00 P.M. or later will need to be picked up due to GFS buses departing at 5:15 P.M.
* Routes and arrival/departure times are subject to change.
The Bus Hotline 410-559-3366 is a recorded message that is updated no later than 6:00 a.m. when GFS is delayed or cancelled due to inclement weather. The buses will run based on the GFS delay/ opening decision, not based on public school delays or closings. All GFS inclement weather postings may be found on the homepage at www.gfs.org.