Though our campus is temporarily closed due to COVID-19, we would love to show you around. Our 110-acre campus is the perfect place for students of all ages to explore, grow, create and learn. We welcome you to learn more by expanding each section below.
Click image to enlarge.
- Stop 1: Co-ed Preschool
- Stop 2: Lower School (Livingston)
- Stop 3: Peter G. O’Neill Middle School
- Stop 4: Marshall-Offutt Upper School
- Stop 5: Hathaway Fine and Performing Arts Center
- Stop 6: Alumnae Hall/Campus Center
- Stop 7: Searle Athletic Center
- Stop 8: Athletic Fields
- Stop 9: Manor House
- Stop 10: McLennan Library
- Stop 11: Garland Theatre
- Stop 12: Lohr Hall
- Stop 13: Equestrian Facilities, Riding and Polo
Chatting with current GFS parents and learning more about their experience is a great way to get a sense of how your daughter may thrive here. Connect with current parents in just a click to ask any questions you may have. Note that conversations are private between our parent volunteers and you, so feel free to ask anything you want to know!
Interested in seeing more of GFS? Check out our online photo galleries!